Saturday, August 10, 2013

When Cougars Attack

From American Digest:



Says Gerard Vanderluen: Maybe we should just issue new teachers with their own official boy, a box of condoms, and be done with it.

Truth be known, I was the subject of extensive and voracious cougar predation during my four years of undergrad - but it was legal since I had just turned 18 by the time the first attack occurred. Lots of good memories there. At any rate, I recall my father, who was in highschool during WWII, talk to one of his friends about being subject of cougar predation from his 9th grade English teacher who was, evidently, quite a pretty middle aged woman. She just had a taste for boys.

Bottom line, cougar predation has likely been going on for a long, long time. It is just now getting more attention given the greater prevalence of documentary evidence.





No comments: