Friday, July 9, 2010

Heh

The Twilight movies apparently have all the teen girls atwitter. But what about for the slightly more mature male (in years of course, not actual level of maturity.) Apparently, some enterprising director has remade the Twilight series with Joe Sixpack in mind.



Now, in truth, I haven't seen the flick yet. But from what I hear, its the best movie since . . . .



And yes, I would pay a premium to see both of those flicks. All of which goes to prove the logical argument: All men are pigs. I am a man. Ergo, I am a pig. Now be quiet and pass the popcorn. I don't want to miss a single minute of these flicks.

1 comment:

O Bloody Hell said...

> I would pay a premium to see both of those flicks. All of which goes to prove the logical argument: All men are pigs. I am a man. Ergo, I am a pig.

Actually, this is a sexist position which rates what men like and are drawn to as inherently less valuable and important than what women like and want.

There's nothing to justify either side as more "right" than the other.

...Any women who derides your appreciation of the ideas you're interested in is pretty much being a Female Chauvinist Pig.

Men need consciousness raising just as women did in the 60s.