A bit of late blogging on this one. Its the NYT story about 31 year old political appointee Brian Deese -
- who is not schooled in economics,
- who has no experience in business,
- who has never met a payroll
- who has heard of Wall St. but never been there,
- who has no association with the automobile industry beyond occasionally driving a car, and
- whose entire work resume consists of working on political campaigns,
and who is now, in the words of the NYT, Obama's go-to guy "in charge of "dismantling General Motors and rewriting the rules of American capitalism.".
This is beyond comprehension. Is anyone going to start holding Obama to account before he completely destroys us.