Sunday, August 22, 2010

And The Winner Down Under Is . . .


Australia held federal elections Saturday. Like Britain, Australia has spent the last several years under misrule and mismanagement by a Labour government nonetheless strongly supported by their nation's MSM. At the end of the day of voting the winner was . . . no one. The conservative Coalition won 73 seats, the Labour Party won 72, which means that the minor parties will end up being the power brokers. MK has the whole story here.

There are three very good blogs from down under that I highly recommend, Crusader Rabbit, Down Under On The Right Side, and A Western Heart. All three deal not only with local issues, but also issues concern in the U.S., Britain and the world. Indeed, I often as not turn to these blogs to see what is going on here in the U.S. If you are not familiar with their blogs, I would suggest you click on the links and start following them. You will be glad that you did.

3 comments:

KG said...

Many thanks for the kind mention and the linkage, GW. I owe you a beer! (and should you ever get to Australia the 'roo steaks and the beer are on us)

GW said...

No need to mention the linkage, your blog is a daily read for me. As to the beer, I will take you up on that one day . . . .

MathewK said...

Thanks for the link back GW, most appreciated. Roo steaks are on KG, Lamb chops are on me. :)