Monday, January 9, 2012

A Spot Of Humor From Down Under . . .

From my favorite blog down under . . .

‘I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair but, by turning to religion, I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing. I converted to Islam, and we’re stoning her in the morning!

The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did…. she’s 21 and her name’s Lucy.

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting “pedophile!” and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 21 and I’m 50. It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a hand-job. I said “Son, that’s 3 schools this year! You’d better stop before you’re banned from teaching altogether.”

Do visit Crusader Rabbit for the rest of the jokes.

No comments: