Monday, January 17, 2011

Heh





(H/T Maggie's Farm and Theo Spark)

And in the same theme, Gerard Van Der Luen at American Digest channels Dirty Harry about all these calls for civility:

My nice, reasonable right guy is all used up these days. I've got compassion fatigue. I see the left dealing, once again, from the bottom of their media marked card deck (when do they do otherwise?), and I’m not feeling too civil about them and their plans these days. I've seen enough of their "handful of 'gimme' and mouth full of 'gimme more'."

Speaking for myself -- in a calm and rational tone as I reach to upset their crooked card table and draw my metaphoric popcult pistol -- I have to say, “I know what you're thinking. ‘Did he fire six insults or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as we're playing for the future of the Republic, and being as this is a 2010 iMac, the most powerful personal computer in the world, and would blow your premise clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? ”

1 comment:

Ex-Dissident said...

Apparently this is not so new. When JFK was assassinated by a Marxist, the left tried to smear Texas and blame it on a right-wing conspiracy. They have never stopped.