Friday, February 15, 2008

The Watcher's Council Has Spoken


The results of this week's voting has been posted by the Watcher. And the winners are:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could very easily start to get a complex. I have been in the Watcher's Council for less than 3 months. In that time, I have had 3 posts - 2 of my own and one a non-Council submission - tie for first place. The Watcher calls the tie-breakers, . . . and he ain't called for me yet. I am 0 for 3.

But the truth is that I can't even quibble with the Watcher's decision this seek. My post, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and McCain Derangement Syndrome tied with Rick Moran's Mandate Me, Baby. His is clearly the superior post and on a more complex topic, and if you haven't read it, I recommend that you do so. I voted for Rick's post, along with the excellent post from Soccer Dad that came in second place, Of Israel, the Palestinians and the United States.

On the non-council side, Are We At War? And What Is the Political Consequence of That For Conservatives In This Election? by BeldarBlog came in first place. Coming in second place was
The Final Mission, Part II by Michael J. Totten. My submission was a post on the ancient origins of the concept that no one is above the law, The Red King and Equality Before the Law by one of my favorite blogs, Brits at their Best.

You can find the complete results of the voting at the Watcher's site.

No comments: