Thursday, January 10, 2008

Phyllis Chessler Interviews UK Blogger Lionheart

Lionheart is a British blogger who faces imminent arrest by the Bedfordshire Police for "suspicion of stirring up racial hatred" on his blog. See this post below for much more background. Phyllis Chesler gives us more information and interviews Lionheart at PJM:

. . . Today, the British police want to question and/or arrest the British blogger known as Lionheart. His crime? Turning his life around as a young school dropout and petty drug dealer and emerging as a believing Christian who opposes the drug plague in his hometown of Luton and who views the Pakistani Islamist and al-Qaeda control of the drug trade in Luton as both criminally and politically dangerous. For this, Lionheart has been charged with “stirring up racial hatred”—which is a crime in the UK.

Yes, Luton—where the 7/7 suicide bombers, Omar Bakri, and the hook-handed Abu Hamza of the Finsbury Park Mosque all came from. In fact, according to Lionheart, one of his supporters is Glen Jenvey, the man who helped imprison Abu Hamza and aided in the expulsion of Omar Bakri from Great Britain.

Interestingly, Dr. Ehrenfeld was sued because she documented that the Saudi billionaire was funding terrorism and that Islamist terrorists are funding their diabolic deeds by selling narcotics. The phrase: “narco-terrorism” is Ehrenfeld’s.

Lionheart, whose real name is Paul, documents the extent to which this is true on the ground. He writes about the massive number of Pakistani Muslim drug dealers in his hometown of Luton who addict British youth and whose profits fuel expensive lifestyles, paramilitary organizations, suicide terrorism, and religious hate speech against Jews, Christians, and the West. Ironically, what is said in mosques and madrassas and on protest marches all over the UK is never considered to constitute a “racially” motivated hate crime. As George Orwell understood, not all pigs are equal.

Oh yes. These Islamist groups also raise money by sexually enslaving girls and women. The largest opium fields in the world are currently in Afghanistan. Al-Qaeda, The Taliban, and Pakistani Islamists are selling what becomes heroin and crack cocaine to the West.

Paul/Lionheart started working with the police and with vulnerable children. He gave evidence that led to a one year jail sentence for one such drug dealer. Because some police officers are, allegedly, corrupt, Paul’s name was given to the drug dealer as the “informant.” Paul fled after receiving credible death threats. Now, he himself faces possible arrest.

Paul-the-Lionhearted began a blog. He described what had happened to him and what he saw happening on the streets of his hometown. Someone unknown decided that Paul’s denunciation of Al-Qaeda and terrorism constituted “hate speech.” Perhaps Paul’s Christianity offended both Muslims and the politically correct oligarchy that rules the media, the universities, and perhaps the House of Lords in Britain.

In my opinion, Paul should be knighted by the Queen and all London should give him a parade.

I encourage you to visit his blog HERE http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com where all his “stirring” and highly informative articles may be found. I also suggest that you visit Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs who conducted an initial radio interview with him nearly a year ago. Also, I want to acknowledge my British colleague and friend, Carol Gould, who only yesterday alerted me to Paul’s situation.

Here is the interview that I just conducted with him:

THE INTERVIEW

Phyllis: Did you grow up in London?

Lionheart: No - I grew up in Luton & Dunstable, which is about 30 minutes North of London.

P: How long have you been blogging?

L: Exactly 1 year.

P: How old are you?

L: I am 31 years old.

P: Since you are potentially facing trial and even arrest, do you have a good lawyer?

L: I have been offered one of the best Barristers Britain has to offer through a friend, and I have Tony Bennett, who is a very high profile lawyer, as my point man for the initial proceedings (like confirming I am not lying like some dim wits think) and an American lawyer has stepped forward to advise me about American legal matters.

P: Has this happened to anyone else in England as yet?

L: No. Among bloggers, I am the first.

P: What did you write about Islam that has led to a warrant for your arrest?

L: I have written extensively on what is happening on the ground in Luton & Dunstable where I live in relation to the large predominantly Pakistani Moslem community living here. Luton you will recall was the start off point of the 7/7 bombers and has many more links to international Islamic terrorism, that is covered on my blog.

I had my life threatened by the drug dealing gangs of Pakistani Moslems who control the streets and I had to flee. Someone set up the blog for me so that I could write about my experiences. Since then I have been homeless and gone from place to place using libraries and friends’ internet connections to keep my blog going.

P: Who is behind the accusation of “racism”? What forces led the British government to act on this accusation?

L: I have no idea but am certain that it will all be revealed at a later stage. This accusation of racism is being used to try to silence me. I can provide any number of friends of other ethnic backgrounds who know me who would refute such ludicrous accusations – One of my closest friends is a black man. I have Jewish friends, and I put my life on the line for Israel. Glenn Jenry, who was involved in the Omar Bakri and Abu Hamza cases is supporting me.

P: How refreshing that you understand that Jew-hatred or anti-semitism is a form of racism! What do YOU see is at stake here?

L: My liberty, my life, my freedom to tell the truth about what has happened to me personally and what is happening to my community, my country and to the civilized world in relation to Islam’s Holy War against the West. Beyond that, our whole civilization is at stake, the Islamic World is calling for the annihilation of the Jewish race and the total destruction of the Western World. . . .

Read the whole article here. If you would like to support Lionheart, he has a donation button on his website.


1 comment:

1389 said...

Here's a promo with links to two blog talk radio shows featuring Lionheart. Everyone, put your ears on, and feel free to call in!

Lionheart Interview 1/17/08 Political Vindication Radio, 1/18/08 The Gathering Storm

Note that the date of the interview on The Gathering Storm has been changed from 1/11/08 to 1/18/08.