Friday, July 4, 2008

Watcher's Council Results

The posts have been reviewed and the votes for this weeks submissions for the best posts have been tallied by the Watcher. And the winners are:



_________________________________________________________

Coming in first this week got my vote for first place, Patriotism by Hillbilly White Trash. He hits the nose on the head regarding the nature of patriotism and that Obama seems to be lacking. Coming in second place was my post, The Supreme Court: Originalism, Activism, and America's Future.

In the non-council category, first place in a run away was Sacramento Host Breakfast by 365 and a Wakeup. Coming in second place was Rick Moran's Honestly, Is John Aravosis a Piece of Excrement Or What?Right Wing Nut House. Two other posts that got votes and I thought were very good were Reverberations of Al-Dura by ShrinkWrapped and the Sun King Rules Still Apply in French "Journalism" by Dave in Boca, the latter being my non-council submission for the week.

You can find a full tally of the week's voting at the Watcher's Site.

1 comment:

dave in boca said...

Thanks for your kind regard. I'm an admirer of Rick Moran as well & hope his piece on the excrement in question gets the grand prize.

Shrink-wrapped was the inspiration for my piece, so I hope the Al-Dura con gets exposed in the MSM---fat chance!!