Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rothschild v. Blitzer



Lynn Forester De Rothschild appears on CNN to explain to Wolf Blitzer why she has decided to support John McCain and Sarah Palin. It is quite the interview. Best lines (paraphrased)

- I have led the Americn dream. I am supporting McCain Palin so that the American dream is available to everyone.

- A woman's right to choose is being vastly overused by the left to keep women in line.

- I didn't leave the Democratic party, they left me.

- Ms. Rothschild, a woman of middle class background, when accused of being an elitist, replied "I am not the elitist, Wolf, you are.

And Ms. Rothschild is not the only one to jump ship of late, of course. Gateway Pundit reports that Donald Trump also threw his support to McCain Palin this week.

No comments: