First up, we have a vacancy on the Watcher's Council. If you would like to join, please visit the Watcher's site. You will find a link to instructions on how to apply on the right sidebar of the site. Week three of Palin Derangement Syndrome continues as the mainstream media supporters of liberal Democrats move from ridiculously over the top attacks to hysterical antics, tricks and downright mis-characterizations. Despite their best efforts Barack Obama continues sliding in the polls. This week's nominations are:
Each week, the members of the Watcher's Council nominate one of their own posts and a second from outside the Council for consideration by other council members in a contest for best post. The Watcher publishes the results each Friday morning. There is never an organized theme to our submissions, but more often than not many posts cover different aspects of the same topic. Having looked at the submissions, the Watcher has commented upon the week that was and the weeks submissions:
Perhaps the most bizarre example of the mainstream media meltdown was the decision by The Atlantic magazine to hire deranged celebutard photographer Jill Greenberg for a cover story on John McCain. Being a deranged lefty affords Greenberg some perks, such as shooting McCain with camera angles designed to make him look tired and old (shadow trickery done for horror movie like shoots). The topper was when she exposed her idiocy by bragging about the whole scheme to some fan sites and then took outtakes from the shoot and published them on her personal site complete with a monkey (chimp) defecating on John McCain’s head among other photoshopped ignoramity. (probably not a real world but I submit that it should be)
Keep in mind that these are the people that make up Barack Obama’s voting base. Nice. Talk about weasels.
Sadly Greenberg is only one weasel in a world filled with them. The Watchers council has submitted a collection of articles that is sure to thrill weasel watchers the world over. Enjoy.
1. Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Lipstick Not Only Pig-Hockey Mom Difference
2. Bookworm Room - False Syllogisms
3. Wolf Howling - McCain, Fannie, Freddie & Obamafuscation
4. Soccer Dad - Osama didn’t bark. Why not?
5. Rhymes With Right - Hurricane Ike — The Pissed Off Post
6. The Glittering Eye - The Anniversary
7. The Razor - There Must Be Blood
8. Joshuapundit - Obama’s Connection With The Nation Of Islam
9. The Colossus of Rhodey - The Latest — and Lamest — Charge of Racism
10. Education Wonk - U.S. City Celebrates Mexican Independence Day
1. Submitted by: Cheat-Seeking Missiles - Politically Drunk on Power
2. Submitted by: Bookworm Room - Pete Hegseth’s Barack, Revealed
3. Submitted by: Wolf Howling - 9-11-1777 What If?
4. Submitted by: Soccer Dad - Jamie Gorelick: Mistress of Disaster
5. Submitted by: Rhymes With Right - Strangle the Democrats with Fannie, Freddie, and the Housing crisis
6. Submitted by: The Glittering Eye - Obama/Ayers/Annenberg Update: The NY Times finally mentions the A-word
7. Submitted by: The Razor - Justice, Injustice & Plain BS
8. Submitted by: Joshuapundit - American Digest:Monsters from the Id: Good-bye to All That’s Democrat
9. Submitted by: The Colossus of Rhodey - College Official Ignorantly Claims Pacific Northwest Is Racist
10. Submitted by: Education Wonk - The Tragicomic Demise of the Postmodern Pseudo-Hero By Dr. Sanity
Week three of Palin Derangement Syndrome continues as the mainstream media supporters of liberal Democrats move from ridiculously over the top attacks to hysterical antics, tricks and downright mis-characterizations. Despite their best efforts Barack Obama continues sliding in the polls.
This week's nominations are: